- Convergence towards a single device – not anytime soon
- Even the raw-component makers are getting excited by the digital media revolution. Imation acquires Memorex for $330 million.
- Skype Presence for TypePad? That would be nice.
- Susan Crawford: We need a self-owned internet (II)
- Is Skype forgetting its Customers?
3 thoughts on “The Daily Cache”
Imation may be a major player, but it is hardly “well known” — by consumers at least. Meanwhile, everyone of a certain age remembers “is it live, or is it Memorex?” Funny, but to me this is a bigger deal than SBC buying AT&T (which had been dying a slow death ever since the Bell breakup). Hopefully, Imation will change their name to Memorex.
jesse think of it as our cumulative senior moment. i know these brands and even remember memorex ads and original cassette tapes. how about that… much better than sbc/t deal!