First things first, in order for us to consider you for the BBM#35 you need to have “Om” tattooed somewhere on your body, you must be in touch with your spiritual side and vegetarians would be given preference over others.
No, seriously we are looking for good writing more than anything. The idea is to showcase, the sad, the funny and the talented – does not matter even if this means the posts are two lines long. Words that zing, now that is what we are in search for. After all that is the grand tradition of the Bharateeya Blog Mela!
Here are some rules, though not many…
* All posts should be made by Indians or else, should be specific to India
* The posts can be varying from personal experiences, social maladies, well written or argued rants, photography par excellence or even political or socio-economic analyses.
* Book, Music and Movie reviews are more than welcome.
* Spouting on Cricket is all right as well.
* Gossipy postings rank high in my book 🙂
* Originality is the key here my friends – so lets get some sizzle in those posts, i.e. original thoughts of the author.
Some house keeping stuff
* Send permalinks of the posts that you nominate. If there are no permalinks, please provided the blog URL, the date and title of the post.
Only posts made between the dates of November 1 and 8th shall be accepted for the BBM #35.
all communications to opm [at] mac [dot] com.