Thanks to my well read friends, my twitter feed and just random surfing on the web, here is a list of five articles I recommend you read this weekend.
- Semil Shah offers up a more realistic and clueful take on India and its economy versus Tom Friedman’s It’s Morning in India piece for The New York Times. Friedman has turned parachute journalism into an art form and a lucrative career.
- Figure it the F**k Out: If you want something bad enough, you gotta work for it and need to figure out how to get it. Script writer Chad Gervich offers up some harsh & realistic advise.
- The addictive allure of Instagram: It is probably the best post on the hot new photo-sharing service, Instagram you will ever need to read.
- Can’t play, won’t play: Why Gamification of everything is unreal and all this talk about it needs to be toned down.
- The Mac App Store isn’t for today’s Mac developers