I am one of those people who likes to read many books at the same time. And thanks to the Kindle app on my iPad, I can. The latest book, I just finished reading: Coco Chanel: An Intimate Life by Lisa Chaney. Amazing woman and very Steve Jobs like in her approach to her profession.
Anyway here are five books I have stacked up on my nightstand and will reading them over next couple of weeks. I thought I would share them with you.
- The Charisma Myth by Oliva Fox Cabane.
- Beastly Things by Donna Leon
- Seventy nine short essays on design by Michael Bierut
- Digital Wars: Apple, Google, Microsoft & the Battle for the Internet by Charles Arthur.
- (Re-reading) The Victorian Internet by Tom Standage.