The social web is very complex and crowded. It made sense to let you know where to find me and what to expect.
I am on these six social networks, if you would like to follow along.
- My visual (public) diary is on Instagram – Instagram.com/Om
- I photo blog about style-oriented goods/products I like on Tumblr – om.tumblr.com
- I make collections on Pinterest – Pinterest.com/OmMalik
- I do something on Facebook – Facebook.com/OmMalik
- I share, connect and engage on Twitter – Twitter.com/Om
- I have Google+
I write about technology trends and offer analysis on current (tech events.) I sometimes write about interesting, relevant and engaging companies on GigaOm. I occasionally (but rarely) review products. However, I write a weekly newsletter, Om Says: Weekend edition — a collection of 7 stories I recommend you sit back and read.
Here on Om.co, you can find me musing about baseball, clothes, movies, music, my many travels and I photoblog my trips. And in order to feed my vanity, I share media mentions of me. I also use it as a place to thinking out loud about a lot of things. I sometimes share what I have learned in my life as an immigrant, reporter and an entrepreneur.