- Google Reader apocalypse extremely f***ing nigh. [jwz]
- The ongoing story – Twitter and writing. [The New Yorker]
- Mapping the people left behind by the knowledge economy. [The Atlantic Cities]
- A real coffee snob responds to FoodRepublic’s 13 signs you’re a coffee snob. [Sprudge]
- My startup has 30 days to live.
- Our broadband is getting faster, but we are paying through the nose for it. [The American Prospect]
- 15 common sushi myths, debunked. [FirstWeFeast]
- The obesity era. [Aeon Magazine]
- Let’s meet! Or, how to pursue serendipity. [Anil Dashes]
- In Silicon Valley, mediation is not a fad. It could make your career. [Wired]
- Was America left behind in global middle class boom? [Pacific Standard]
- Brazil, fortune and fate turn on billionaire. [The New York Times]
One thought on “What I am reading today”
Reblogged this on raymondcaloo and commented:
Comments are closed.