- Explaining what’s behind the sudden allure of explanatory journalism. [John McDermott]
- Why Amazon had to raise prices of Prime. [Marco Arment]
- In defense of Google Glass. [Mike Elgan]
- Goodbye One Laptop per child [OLPC News]
- San Francisco parking is ruining my love life. [Amber Leigh]
- Why New York’s hardware scene is booming. [Erin Griffith]
- New cash, new questions for Business Insider. [USA Today]
- From Cosimo to Cosmos: The Medici Effect in Culture and Technology. [Wade Roush]
- Mass Personalization is coming. Are we ready for it? [Greg Satell]
- We are all intelligence officers now. [Dan Greer]
2 thoughts on “What I am reading today”
Thanks for including me.
My pleasure Greg.
Comments are closed.