- Twitter, Rumors and Sports — attached at the hip. [Grantland]
- A growing backlash against the relentless advances in technology. [Irving Wladawsky-Berger]
- Who says wallpapers are dead. [Narendra]
- Welcome to the everything boom (or maybe everything bubble.) [Neil Irwin]
- The Anatomy of a bubble. [Safa Rashtchy]
- How a spam newsletter caused a bank run in Bulgaria. [Naked Capitalism]
- 5 myths about the new era of publishing. [Litragger]
- The decline of the physical exam in Modern Medicine.[Pacific Standard]
- Giving history the finger. [Last Word on Nothing.]
- Historian of technology cruelly crushes Internet Myths. [Scientific American]
2 thoughts on “What I am reading today”
🙂 the last word, what a morbid look at our irrationale connections to body parts of dead people … still do not understand the need to do that, but some people collect bottle caps and i dont understand that either. I’ll probably stay confused on those issues, I’m ok with that.
The frustrating part is when I discover someone is offering piles of money for detritus I threw away – 30 years ago.
Comments are closed.