In over 17 years of blogging, I would say, 2016 was the year of least production. I guess, I wanted to write longer pieces and as a result was able to focus on a few things. Here are some of my favorite posts of the year. In case you missed these, do give them a read. I would greatly appreciate it.
- The Nicer Internet.
- Nothing is free, not even Facebook Basics. (Bonus: Facebook & Fake News)
- Why Uber & GM (& CarCos) will have a head-on collision.
- Why cloud business needs better metrics.
- Instagram, SnapChat & how my love for photos has changed
- Instagram Ads: Too much?
- Gruber & I disagree about a few issues about Apple.
- Should Apple buy Netflix?
- My 2c on the iPad vs Mac debate.
- Good Times, Bad Times: What Really Matters.
December 27, 2016, San Francisco