It turned out to be one busy week. I was moving apartments, so the act of packing and unpacking and reformatting my life into a smaller space required too much of my time and attention. I am surprised I actually read anything. Here are some stories that caught my eye over the past few days.
- Why is there a Google Glass(s GOOG) backlash already? Good question, with an obvious answer.
- It is like an opinion: Everyone has (at least) one. I mean a pair of jeans. This is a great little piece on the long journey of blue jeans. I obviously live in them and would like to die in them too.
- What are probiotics? If you don’t know and if you read this piece you will understand why some people like them a lot.
- How to be fearlessly creative and why it is important. Justine Musk writes.
- You shouldn’t really trust a beautiful stranger you meet online. It normally doesn’t end well. The story of a professor, a bikini model and a suitcase full of cash.
- Design thinking is all the buzz. Here is what it looks like at school.
- In 1946, futuristic air travel meant more leg room. We are still waiting for the future.
3 thoughts on “7 stories to read this weekend”
Awesome! Thank you! Going to peak at “how to be fearlessly creative…” Now!
Loved it btw! Def subscribed to Justine’s blog. Thanks again for sharing.
I just loved this story ,
Justine done real hard work to bring this up! Thanks
How to be fearlessly creative and why it is important.