It turned out to be one busy week. I was moving apartments, so the act of packing and unpacking and reformatting my life into a smaller space required too much of my time and attention. I am surprised I actually read anything. Here are some stories that caught my eye over the past few days.
- Why is there a Google Glass(s GOOG) backlash already? Good question, with an obvious answer.
- It is like an opinion: Everyone has (at least) one. I mean a pair of jeans. This is a great little piece on the long journey of blue jeans. I obviously live in them and would like to die in them too.
- What are probiotics? If you don’t know and if you read this piece you will understand why some people like them a lot.
- How to be fearlessly creative and why it is important. Justine Musk writes.
- You shouldn’t really trust a beautiful stranger you meet online. It normally doesn’t end well. The story of a professor, a bikini model and a suitcase full of cash.
- Design thinking is all the buzz. Here is what it looks like at school.
- In 1946, futuristic air travel meant more leg room. We are still waiting for the future.