I am traveling this coming week, so I wanted to make sure I got a great package of articles in your hands before I took off. Here are some of my recommendations for the week:
- Snowden & Greenwald: The men who leaked the secrets: Rolling Stone magazine’s Janet Reitman takes a comprehensive look at the two of the most talked about people of 2013.
- Epic Fail: The Rise & Fall of Demand Media: A fascinating look at the content farm company by Variety ’s Andrew Wallenstein.
- That ‘Made in USA’ Premium: It night not be worth it for some, but I like to support local commerce and that means paying a little premium.
- The economy almost certainly needs bubbles: Michael Sankowski makes a compelling case.
- What its like to fail: A former sitcom writer shares his story of going from spotlight to the streets.
- The state of work in the age of anxiety: Great piece in the American Prospect.
- Paul Walker: 1973-2013, rest in peace.