“In the context of software, the word Enterprise has now officially come to mean software that sucks. Enterprise Software hit the nadir of suckitude at the launch of Enjoy SAP. This is like the American Dental Association launching Enjoy Root Canal. SAP is certainly an easy target, but let’s face it, ‘Enterprise Software’ is generally a poorly integrated mess. Working with Enterprise Software feels a bit like walking through an industrial landfill or an airport hangar. Nothing is built to human scale.” — Miko Matsumura, chief strategist, Software AG
- Hitwise says paid search listings are down 26 percent. That can’t be good for anyone, including Google.
- Rackspace’s cloud revenues go past $10 million, but bigger growth expected.
- Just like IBM and Oracle, even HP wanted to buy Sun Microsystems.
- Google Mail now has the ability to integrates tasks.
- Lessons from changes in Twitter that caused an uproar among Twitter users.