Folks, here is the good news…. all Business 2.0 archives and new articles are wide open, no subscription necessary! You said…. “bring down those walls….” and we did. Not just Business 2.0, but also Fortune and Money. But its B2 which you want to read …. right! Its a digital perestroika over here at the magazine. Hopefully you will not only enjoy the articles online, but will also be kind enough to subscribe to it. (Just click on the little photo in the GigaAds section!) The bad news: all links to my articles are kinda wonky, and will need time to fix.
To get a sampling on what’s on the offer in the magazine, here are some golden rules:
- Warren Buffet: “When you get out of bed in the morning and think about what you want to do that day, ask yourself whether you’d like others to read about it on the front page of tomorrow’s newspaper.”
- John Chambers, Cisco Systems: My golden rule is to focus almost fanatically on customer success.
- Mark Cuban: Treat your customers like they own you, because they do.
- Carl Icahn: Don’t confuse luck with skill when judging others, and especially when judging yourself.
- Paul Jacobs, Qualcomm: Conventional wisdom is always wrong.
- Michael Lewis, Mr. Money Ball: There’s something bad in everything good and something good in everything bad.