_The challenge of managing an embarassment of riches isn’t easy — it has been known to bring down an empire, or two. Still, San is lucky, he is passionate about more than one idea and needs help figuring out how to prioritize his efforts. Can Found|READ’s community offer him advice?_
I have a simple question. As an entrepreneur how do you keep the urge to pursue multiple projects in check?
* What if you’re high on 2-3 original ideas?
* What if each one can make people’s lives easier?
* What if the time seems right for more then one of your ideas?
* Who knows, somebody else may think of one of them, too, and come out with your idea first?
* Do you prioritize your ideas and risk sitting on one of them for too long?
Do you put some your oh-so-ripe-project on the backburner for a week or two?
Just wondering and maybe seeking some helpful advice.