Steve Rubel and Dwight Silverman are pushing the “ten blogs I would take to a desert island” meme. Going to desert island is for wimps. Vacations interfere with life. So instead of doing desert island thing, I am going to list the ten blogs I must read every day.
- Sepia Mutiny. They are a worthy descendant of Not Really Indian, my long forgotten blog about quirkiness of those who are almost Indian.
- PopSugar. Gossip, wit, and crazy photos. I am down with that.
- Engadget. Gadgets I cannot afford… digital window shopping is more like it.
- Broadband Reports. Still the #1 read for all things broadband.
- Russell Beattie. Despite his foray into mac world, he still is the king of wireless.
- SkypeJournal. All things Skype, including the hype.
- James Enck. Wit, telecom and eurotrash, all in one easy to swallow tablet.
- The Stalwart. New but nosy, and nice.
- Silicon Beat. Matt and Michael go to Silicon Valley
- Andy. He is one of a kind.
But that doesn’t mean that I don’t read nearly 400 RSS feeds in my Net New Wire. I do. But these ten – they are my personal must reads. Notables include Jeff Clavier, Mob Happy, Business2Blog, and Muniwireless.