- In-flight broadband antenna maker AeroSat has raised $14 million for expansion. Their antenna is going to be installed in the planes of several major airlines starting this summer, further proof of the growing market for in-flight broadband.
- Hallelujah…real-time stock quotes have arrived at Google Finance. One more reason to like the service.
- What a hit…Google is offering baseball scores on mobile phones. Sweet. I hate the MLB.com’s wap page. This is better.
- WiMAX will soon go mobile in Europe on 3.4-3.8 GHz bands, as per an EU decision.
- First Solar’s CEO sold half of his company shares last month. What’s up?
- CBS will launch a new video player. Excellent, Numb3rs just got better.
- TruPhone Anywhere, for international calling…Pretty darn good.
And finally there is Tim Roberts, who sat next to the GigaOM team when we shared the True Ventures office space in San Francisco; his company, Infectious, was also funded by True. Infectious, which launched last week, combines graphic art and stickers to really pimp your ride. But since I don’t have a car, and prefer to ride the broadband highways instead of the tarmac, I got a sticker that perfectly encapsulates my love of music and pimped my Macbook Pro — simple, yet elegant.