- 5 steps to make your wallet thinner. [Carryology]
- Speedy weight loss may put brakes on diabetes. [John Hopkins]
- Services, not devices. Finally someone else says what I have been saying for a few years. [Ben Thompson.]
- How Microsoft lost its way, as understood through The Wire. [The Slate]
- From Apple to Nest Labs, always a designer. [Tony Fadell]
- Information in the physical world. [Dan Ramsden]
- Entire history of me. [Hamutal Meridor]
- Building the Eiffel Tower. [Open Culture]
- Pro-tips for shooting better Instagram videos. [PhotoJoJo]
- What Nate Silver’s move means to the Times and ESPN. [Marc Tracy]
One thought on “What I am reading today”
Tracy’s article on Nate silver is informative, an interesting topic – and some of the worst writing I’ve ever encountered. Phrases modifying clause modifying additional thoughts the writer couldn’t shape into a separate sentence!
Comments are closed.