- Google’s road map to global domination. A great piece about Google building out its maps and going places where no camera has gone before.
- We are re-living a traditional Victorian Christmas — of excess for the few and struggle for many. Things never really change, the New Statesman argues.
- 2014 IT tech predictions from Mike Kail, CIO of Netflix. Great stuff, though serious cloud nerds might want to click through.
- Generation X is sick of your bullshit. Mat Honan joint from October 2011 is still dope.
- Apple thinks different for Christmas. Ken Segall, formerly of Apple where he did marketing has a good take on Apple’s newest ads.
- Google’s Robot army: Illah Nourbakhsh, professor of robotics at Carnegie Mellon’s Robotics Institute, writes about the coming robot smog
- The year in robotic seduction: Anshuman Iddamsetty offered a different point of view on Boston Dynamics and robots.
- 2013 was the year of the data set, says Seth Masket of PS Mag.
- Why Pinterest has ruined Christmas?: I don’t know if it really has, but good argument made by Jamie Berube.
- Designing for exponential trends of 2014 by Steven Sinofsky.
One thought on “What I am reading today”
There’s a typo in the fifth link. It should be ‘thinks’ and not “things”. Great list 🙂
Comments are closed.