- Evgeny vs the Internet: Michael Meyer of Columbia Journalism Review on Evgeny Morozov who is Internet’s resident skeptic who thinks digital technology can’t save the world.
- Are the techno-riche really ruining San Francisco? yes says Rebecca Solnit.
- Capitalism and inequality — Foreign Affairs’ Jerry Muller writes about what the right and the left get wrong, and there are some good lessons for all this techno-riche debate that rages on.
- Design for sensors, not screens, says Joe Johnston. (Bonus link: Top UX predictions for 2014 from UX Magazine editors.)
- A conversation with Ovadia & Sons — these two are setting the world of men’s fashion abuzz with their creations.
- The uncomfortable truth about Brad Stone’s book, The Everything Store by Adam Lashinsky.
- I, Glasshole: My year with Google Glass. Wired’s Mat Honan tells his experience. I am a non believer in Google Glass the product, but believe in the broader concept of wearable computing.
- Value Driven Advertising —Richie Siegel writes about a whole bunch of marketing and advertising trends including the dreaded native advertising.
- Goodbye Cameras. Craig Mod on the importance of the mobile camera — I agree with him mostly but have also discovered the joy of standalone cameras, especially if they have connectivity.
- The War Nerd by Gary Brecher writing for Pando is a great read.
One thought on “What I am reading today”
Does it matter? You don’t post it anyway. But at least you may do one of your flash messages and let me know you got my smile and best wishes for a Happy New Year. I’m sure you’ll let me know if you want something. =) cheers elaine
Comments are closed.