- Will the Nasdaq soar again? Not by my math. [Shawn Tully/Fortune]
- Oh baby, baby it’s a wired world. [Charis Tsevis/Behance]
- Tech titans are living in a naive, dangerous insular bubble. [Rana Foroohar]
- The problem with wearable tech today. [Shane Snow]
- China’s polluted air is changing weather. [Futurity]
- The future of UI and the dream of the ‘90s. [Helen Tran]
- The field study handbook. [Jan Chip]
- What drives success. [The New York Times]
- Interview with Shane Legg, founder of Deepmind. [LessWrong]
- Downworthy [Snipeyhead]
One thought on “What I am reading today”
read downworthy 🙂 mild amusement as ur titles played for a really good morning mind tickle. maybe I’ll come back and read about how insular everyone allegedly is …. after all I did volunteer to help any company that wants to participate in the Davos Plan B to evaluate its systemic issues, I can help pop some bubbles, if they really want to be popped that is. it’s a scary thought of developing a bottom line that is subjective in nature, but not nearly as difficult and scary as most cfo’s (etc) think.
Comments are closed.