Of nearly three dozen stories, I saved to my Pocket account, these five, I think are worth your time. Why? Because they will force you to move out of your comfort zone and ask different questions. That is the real value when it comes to writing.
- The era of our discontent: Ari Ratner looks at our interconnected world and wonders why are we so full of discontent. A thought provoking piece, though I dearly wish he had taken time to dig deeper.
- Revolution in biology, actually synthetic biology is here. What it means and why you should care.
- Dr. Doom aka Nouriel Roubini finds time to write an economist’s take on the rise of machines. I don’t entirely agree with all the arguments, but I found it was worth my time.
- How a Korean Mexican Kogi taco launched a food truck movement — I loved this story in California Sunday Magazine.
- Can richly funded, and generously valued Vice, Vox and Buzzfeed deliver venture type returns for their investors, asks Dylan Tweney, editor of Venture Beat.