With three days to go, our Mobilize 08 conference is nearly sold out. It looks like we are going to have fun and interesting conversations around the topic of the Mobile Internet and its impact on the world of technology.
Our two keynote speakers, Padmasree Warrior, CTO of Cisco Systems, and Rich Miner, Co-Founder of Google’s Android platform, are going to discuss the changes that come when wireless broadband converges with a whole new breed of mobile devices. They will be two of the many speakers talking about opportunities that lie ahead for innovators. Among the other speakers we have lined up are:
- Ian Freed, VP of Amazon Kindle, Amazon.com
- John Roese, CTO, Nortel.
- Fred Kitson, Corporate Vice President, Applied Research Motorola.
- Russ McGuire, VP of Corporate Strategy, Sprint.
- Marc Davis, Chief Scientist of Yahoo Connected Life, Yahoo
- Matt Murphy, Partner on iFund, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
- Scott Richardson, Chief Strategy Officer, Clearwire.
- Chamath Palihapitiya, VP of Growth, Mobile & International, Facebook.
- Morgan Gillis, LiMo Foundation.
- Venetia Espinoza, Director, Mobile Applications and Partner Programs, T-Mobile.
You can check out the complete list of speakers and the schedule on the Mobilize website.
The most fun part of the conference is at the end of the day: The Mobilize LaunchPad. A baker’s dozen of startups are going to show off their wares and try and win over the judges. I can’t wait to see who wins. If you want to buy tickets, you can go to the registration page and sign-up for the event, which is also going to be attended by many of our friends in the media.
One thought on “Counting Down To Mobilize 08: Almost Sold Out”
If any early bird tix become available ($395)let me via email.