I think these are worth sharing…
- Web 2.0 Companies: Early adopters are not the mass market. Well, someone had to say it, and I’m glad he did.
- EnterMedia, a Russian in-game advertising start-up gets $1M from Mangrove Capital Partners and ABRT Fund.
- On iTunes, when it comes to HBO, cheaper sells.
- Biggest solar farm in the US is planned. And it’s big.
- Can anyone survive in the new media environment? Interesting speech by Thomas C. Rubin, chief counsel for intellectual property strategy at Microsoft.
- Silverlight vs AIR… Real Life Problems.