It has been one of those weeks where I have not had time to sit down and think about the various news announcements from Apple’a (s AAPL) annual World Wide Developer Conference. However, I have come across some really great articles that are worth reading and sharing. Here are some of my picks.
- iOS 7 – unpolished by design: my friend Cap Watkins weighs in on one of the most debated topics.
- iOS 7: Beyond the flatness. Great recap by Dan Frommer.
- iOS 7 went too far in the other direction, thinks Mike Rundle.
- Schiller’s zinger: Apple’s rallying cry. Ken Segall, formerly of Apple, breaks down Apple’s performance at the event.
- See Apple’s remarkable evolution from iOS 6 to iOS 7. Fast Company compares the two and offers their take on the design shift.
- How Apple got its groove back. Mark Sigal, who writes for us occasionally, weighs in.
- Is UX design the next arms race? It is a little dry, but it is packed with broader thinking around user experience design.
2 thoughts on “Apple, iOS 7 and WWDC: 7 articles for you to read”
Thanks Om. Why always 7 stories? 🙂 7 you like, 7 for the weekend recos. Or because its iOS7?
A detailed review of Apple iOS 7. The brand-new design and enhanced functionality http://www.jovora.com/2013/06/a-detailed-review-of-apple-ios-7-the-brand-new-design-and-enhanced-functionality/