Paul Graham brings his Start-Up School to Stanford this weekend. The event is free, but I am told that they have standing room only.
Where: Kresge Auditorium, Stanford University.
When: 29 April 2006, 9:00 am. [Schedule]
The Speakers are here
* Caterina Fake, Co-Founder, Flickr
* Mark Fletcher, Founder, Bloglines; Founder, ONElist
* Paul Graham, Partner, Y Combinator; Co-founder, Viaweb
* Joe Kraus, Co-founder, JotSpot; Co-founder, Excite
* Page Mailliard, Partner, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
* Om Malik, Senior Writer, Business 2.0
* Tim O’Reilly, Founder and CEO, O’Reilly Media
* Chris Sacca, Head of Special Initiatives, Google
* Joshua Schachter, Founder, del.icio.us
* George Willman, Associate, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
* Ann Winblad, Founding Partner, Hummer Winblad
See you tomorrow, and if you want me to address some specific questions, drop a note in the comments section.
PS: Blog post slowdown will continue today as well! Duty calls!