1. Twitter bought Mixer Labs. View
2. HTC became a smartphone hero. View
3. O2/Telefónica announced Jajah acquisition for $207 million. View
4. Blippy launched. View
5. App analytics firms Flurry and Pinch Media merged. View
6. Google released its Open manifesto. View
7. Incubators made a return. View
8. Twitter might actually be profitable. View
9. MyTown proved to be bigger than FourSquare and Gowalla. View
In addition, GigaOM Pro has the following wrap-ups for its subscribers:
* Will Hulu be able to keep its light on in the Fox-Time Warner Cable blackout?
* How Facebook should fix its privacy problem.
* Why Amazon’s spot instances won’t commoditize the cloud.
* And no, 2010 still won’t be the year of mobile advertising.
One thought on “What Happened in Tech This Week”