It is fairly easy for you to follow my writings on GigaOM if you visit this page. You can easily get ahold of my recent posts. Nevertheless, here are some posts from last few days I wanted to highlight, incase you had missed them.
- Intel’s dilemma and the slowly crumbling PC ecosystem. The title says it all.
- Dennis Crowley and the cycle of second guessing, wherein I talk about the challenges of building something different and doing something difficult.
- Why I have issues with Mark Zuckerberg’s FWD.us, where in I disagree with the focus Facebook CEO and other Silicon Valley luminaries have placed on a specific kind of immigration.
- HTC First (and my last) with Facebook Home. A review, but a different one.
- Why a Warby Parker flagship retail store is a big moment for online brands.
- Hyper-connected, real time news is a good thing – but so is accuracy. A brief reflection on how media needs to adapt to the reality of Twitter and real time social updates.
One thought on “Some of my recent writings….”
Facebook drives me nuts. One of the blogs I edit/post [no – not JCD] is Facebook based with 7-figure weekly eyeballs. Sometimes I have to wait 10 minutes for a delete button to appear to perform an edit function.
Everything the Cloud should leave behind.
Comments are closed.